Founder of Sophiero Healing, B-J Raben is a highly compassionate Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Master and Multi-Dimensional Healer, based in Streatham, with personal experiences that heighten her understanding and sensitivity to those going through difficult times.
I have lived in South West London with my husband for over 30yrs juggling being a working Mother whilst bringing up my three children. I enjoy yoga, going to the gym, walking our dogs, gardening and being with friends and family. I also have a keen interest in nutrition and the effect it has on our mind and body, as well as finding ways to heal ourselves naturally.
The healing methods I use are non-diagnostic, non-interventionist and non-manipulative making them entirely safe to use in all situations. Treatments promote relaxation and general well-being and include reiki, crystal healing, sound healing, chakra healing and energy work tailoring treatments to each client’s individual requirements. I also teach Meditation and Reiki 1, 2 and Master levels.
Reiki itself is often offered as alternative therapy in hospitals working alongside traditional medicines to reduce anxiety, provide emotional and physical support whilst supporting and encouraging the body’s own natural healing process.
People often come to me for help with the following issues:
- stress & anxiety
- sleep issues
- lack of energy
- joint & muscle pain
- high blood pressure
- recovery from illness or operations
- loss in direction or joi de vivre
My certifications include:
- Reiki Master Teacher - Usui/Holy Fire III
- Reiki Level 2 - Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Ryoho
- Reiki Level 1 - Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Crystal Healing Master Teacher
- Intensive Multi-Dimensional Healing (inc chakra healing, energy work and sound healing)
I am also a member of the following governing bodies:
- UK Reiki Federation
- Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (allowing me to work within hospitals and hospices)